Asked Questions---Hurricane 9000W
- 1.There is no light for Power LED. (No
- 1) Please check Power Switch whether it switches
- 2) Please check the Power plug.
- 2. Power LED lights up, but the Wireless
and ADSL LEDs keeps off. (Hurricane 9000W Faulty)
Please contact local vendor for servicing.
- 3. Power LED and Wireless LED light up,
but the ADSL Link LED keeps blinking . (No ADSL
- 1) Ensure that the ADSL line is activated.
- 2) Check that the Telephone cable (RJ-11)
is connected to LINE Jack on your modem.
- 3) Try to turn off the modem, wait for at
lease ten seconds, then turn on again.
- 4) Try to take out all telephones connected
to the ADSL line for testing.
If the problem still persists, please check with
your ADSL Service Provider to confirm the line
- 4 Power LED and LAN LED light up, but
the ADSL Link LED keeps off.
- If you clicked firmware update>>download
image file previously, please remember to click
Cancel button under Firmware
- Please contact modem vendor for servicing.
- 5. Does Hurricane 9000 series support
Yes. It can support VPN pass-through. But some
VPN servers don't allow IP: 10.0.0.X to log on,
So please try to change the default IP from 10.0.0.2